I'm not going to be obnoxious and tell you these cookies are scrumptious and to die for, because they're not. They are a spin off of a 21 Day Fix cookie recipe and they are an easy recipe to whip up when you're trying to
Like I said, I'm not going to lie to you and say these cookies will change your life. But they might change your success on a diet if you have a sweet tooth like me and can't live without dessert. :)
Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Cookies
Yields approximately 32 cookies (less if you roll into 2 inch balls)
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup raisins (or cranberries)
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 4 tablespoons of natural peanut butter (no sugar added)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with spray.
- Combine oats, cinnamon and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Add bananas, raisins, walnuts and peanut butter. Mix well.
- Drop heaping tablespoons onto baking sheet and flatten with a spatula, or roll into 2 inch balls.
- Bake for 14-15 minutes or until firm.
21 Day Fix: 2 cookies is 1 yellow container