It's no secret that everyone loves a token of appreciation of time to time. It's also no secret that I love an excuse to go to Target and that I love giving and making gifts for people. My son has four teachers so I am always looking for inexpensive but thoughtful ways to give them some love around the holidays. Here's a quick and inexpensive
way to show your child's teacher that you empathize with the struggle of Halloween falling on a Monday this year. Lord help us all.
- Starbucks Frappuccino bottle (4 pack for $4.99)
- Pack of gum (4 pack for $1.99)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Luna Bars (Box of 6 for $3.99)
- Emergen-C packs (one box for $3.99..plus plenty left over for my family!)
- An apple
- Lots and lots of chocolate
- Cute pumpkin buckets are from Target ($1/each)
That's about $5 per teacher!
Good luck to all the teachers and parents out there this week- stay strong and Happy Halloween!