The unit includes plenty of educational fun for kindergarteners or first graders (depending on the level of your kiddos. Many of the activities I created to align with new Kindergarten and First Grade Common Core Standards.
- Cats poem printable for kids with rhyming word patterns (2 to a page)
- Cats poem poster for your classroom
- Making Words with "Happy Birthday" poster
- Making Words with "Happy Birthday" recording sheet
- Silent/Bossy E and CVC Word sorting game
- Silent/Bossy E and CVC Word sorting mats
- Cat in the Hat Crossword Puzzle
- Word Family Activity pages (one page for each of the following word families, 5 activities total): -at -et -ock -un -all
- Green Eggs and Ham Nonsense Word Game
- Less Than/Greater Than Number Sorts
- One Fish, Two FIsh Graphing Activity
- Thing 1 Addition Practice Activity (Facts 1-9)
- Thing 2 Subtraction Practice Activity (Facts 1-9)
- I Have Who Has? Math Game Facts 1-10 (Addition and Subtraction Facts)
Just for Fun:
Includes 4 printables with Dr. Seuss quotes for your classroom walls or bulletin boards!
Here is a sneak peak of some of the goodies in my unit! Click on the preview to view it in my store.